Serve with pasta like tagliatelle or penne and a delicious fresh salad – perfect for summer days!
- 2 bunches rocket, ends trimmed, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves
- 80g macadamia nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 185ml olive oil
- 60g finely grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Process the rocket, basil, macadamias and garlic in the bowl of a food processor until finely chopped. With the motor running, gradually add the oil in a thin, steady stream until well combined.
- Transfer to a bowl. Stir in the parmesan and lemon juice. Taste and season with salt and pepper.