A perfect meal when you're on a health binge!
- Cooking spray
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, about 140g each
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ cup honey mustard
- 170g soft goat cheese
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1 cup couscous
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 200° Celsius.
- Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
- Season chicken all over with salt and black pepper and place in prepared pan. Brush mustard all over tops of chicken. Then spread with goat cheese. Place macadamia nuts in a plastic bag and smash with the flat side of a meat mallet or bottom of a heavy skillet until finely crushed. Sprinkle nuts over goat cheese. Cover pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Uncover and bake 5 to 10 more minutes, until cheese is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
- While chicken is baking, cook couscous according to package directions. Fluff with a fork, and stir in pimentos, parsley and season, to taste, with salt and freshly ground black pepper.